Wednesday, October 9, 2013

To Trust You Is To Believe

Sometimes it seems impossible
To trust in you, my Lord,
But then again, it's all I have
When my back's against the wall
~
The pressures forever mounting up
And worsens with little hope,
Though I pray and leave it with you,
It's so hard for me to cope
~
I know, O Lord, you teach us patience
Especially at those times,
You want us to trust completely,
Though answers are hard to find
~
And there are times it seems as though
You have stepped back from us,
We feel so much alone in our mess
Not knowing, you're watching with love
~
You never really leave us, Lord,
Nor forsake us in our need,
You only want us to trust you
And in your word believe
~
You know the circumstances we're in
And know the struggles we face,
The situation, when given to you,
Can empower our faltering faith
~
For in your word we're told to give
To you all our anxieties
And all the worries and fears we have,
Praying for the needed victory
~
For in due course you will come through
To bring the needed relief
And through it all we shall develop
A stronger and deeper belief.

© By M.S.Lowndes

No comments:

Post a Comment