Wednesday, October 2, 2013

100% or 98%?

   As I gaze into the rolling mountains, I gaze in wonder of the amazing Creator of the beautiful things before me. What a Mighty Creator is He! So big, so High, so tender, so patient, so Perfect, so Holy. As I think on...I think of His character, and how He is 100% surrendered and connected to his Father above. It made me question whether I was really 100% surrendered to Him, and connected with my Heavenly Father! Had I truly let Him come in and abide 100%? Had I written upon my heart "Come in 100%, Jesus!" or is written upon my heart "Come in 98%, Jesus"? If Jesus is in my heart 98%, who is in the other 2%? Satan. But Jesus can not abide where Satan is. Jesus longs to come into your heart 100%! Not 86%, or 98% or even 99%. He wants to come in and abide 100%!
"Behold I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice, 
and open the door, I will come into him....! Revelation 3:30.
   Don't we want Jesus to come into our hearts and lives 100%? Jesus promises, "I WILL". He didn't say, "I might", He said He will come into your heart, if you hear His tender voice calling to you and open the door to Him. But don't open the door 98% or 99%. Open the door 100%! Write upon the door of your heart "Come in 100% Jesus, stay out 100% Satan!" 
   Let Jesus live in you and shine through you. And never close the door to Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment