Monday, September 16, 2013

Can Jesus Be Seen in Me?

"Do the things that I do every day keep nailing Him to the cross?
Am I leading those that live in Christ, or do I blindly follow the lost?
Are the things that I say to others each day bringing glory to His name?
Do I represent the God above, or do I bring Him shame?

Can Jesus be seen in me? Does my life reflect the example He set?
Can I live for the Lord faithfully? When the world looks at me, is it Jesus they see?
Can Jesus be seen in me?

Do you sacrifice Jesus in life and keep Him nailed to the tree?
Do you help anyone in the name of the Son, or are you too blind to see?
Do you realize that it's almost time for Jesus to take us home?
Are you spreading the Word to those who've not heard,
Or are you living this life all alone?

Can Jesus be seen in you? Does your life reflect the example He set?
Can you live for the Lord faithfully? When the world looks at you, does Jesus shine through?
Can Jesus be seen in you?"
- Joseph E. Davis

Lets let Jesus live in and shine through us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment