Monday, April 20, 2015

If You Do Not love Love...

Tears spring up in my eyes... He alone is what fills my heart. He is my only peace and joy. Without Him I am nothing. I long for more of His love--more of Him!

My heart longs for every soul to experience this...

Is it real? Is the life we profess true? Or is it all a front to "fit in" and look like a "good" person.

We say we love Him...But do we truly love Him? Do you truly love Him more than anything in this world?
My heart feels such a deep longing for every soul on this earth to experience true living. To experience what it is to truly live in Him. And to see His love and character that is ohh, soo beautiful!

Without truly knowing Him we can't truly love Him...And we can't truly love those around us because our source of Love is from Christ.


He is all Love. Therefore you also should be all Love! Is the life you're living Love? Is your heart Love? Are your actions Love? Are your words Love? Are you Love?
             You can not be Love if you do not love Love! (Christ)






No comments:

Post a Comment