Thursday, April 16, 2015

99% Is Not Enough

Total surrender...
   99% is not enough.
We can't give God our hearts and not our dreams.

  Sometimes we think we are fully surrendered but if you look deep into your heart you will find there are still things you  haven't let go. Though as small as they might seem, they are just as big as any others.

  It is only in complete surrender that perfect peace can be found. Only in complete surrender and reliance on Christ that true happiness will flood your soul. My friend, believe it to be possible to have a ever urging welt of happiness springing up inside your heart!


  Often times an extra amount of happiness will spring up inside me. I feel as if I'll explode with joy. At that moment tears push hard to show themselves for my cup of joy is running over. My heart fills with gratitude for it is not my circumstances that bring such joy. It is Jesus, and Him alone.

  Tears fill my eyes...
My heart longs for every soul to feel His love...
To be secure in Him...
To have perfect peace...And happiness that has no end.
To experience complete surrender and see the beauty of it.
The absolute joy...
It is only found in complete--100%--surrender.
  It is in complete surrender that His plan can fully unravel into the beautiful story He has in store for you.

  Complete surrender is not a sacrifice but a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment